The Guidelines for all stages of the competition jury
The promoters will name at least three respected people from the music business to act as judges. There is no public vote.
EQUIPMENT AND “ONSTAGE” RULES
- The promoters will provide the P.A. and the lighting equipment every band will then use.
- Every country is responsible for it’s backline specification. Please send any enquiries to the corresponding / contact person.
- The promoters provide all lighting and audio engineers.
- The bands bring their own instruments such as guitars, bass, keyboards and effect pedals and may also bring and use their own guitar amps.
- To keep the changeover times as short as possible, bands with left handed drummers will play as first or last band. All bands have to follow the directions given by the promoters or stage manager.
- Semi playback is not allowed. All bands must play live.
- The performance time for each band is at least 20 minutes.
- If a band overruns its allotted performance-time, then the band-members should be aware of the fact, that in this case their sound will be faded out.
- The running order for the concert will be released a few days before the event takes place.